Thursday 11 August 2011

Navy Bows & Expensive Bags


Boyfriend Cardi- Topshop £42
Brogues- ASOS £35
Sleeveless Shirt- Topshop £18
Loren Taylor Bag (Sophie)- John Lewis £485
Vintage Leigh Jeans- Topshop £36


Topshop has a lot of slouchy cardigans at the moment and I want them all but especially this one. It’s one of those pieces you can just slap on on a can’t bothered day and still look good. I saw theses brogues on ASOS I immediately saved it in my shopping basket until the day it becomes mine. The bows make them look so cute. 


As for the Loren Taylor bag, I was causally browsing through John Lewis (as we all do) and came across this bag and I fell in love with it. Forget a Louis Vuitton, this is the bag I want. It looks classy and I love how structured it is. Im a sucker for structured bags! The bag is not cheap so all those who would like to contribute raise your hands. My birthday is coming up soon so maybe I should bully ask my sisters to buy it for me. They love me right?


Anytime I make one of these wish lists, wanting every nice thing I set my eyes on, I remember this quote:


'Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for'

It helps me lust less...well...sometimes :)

Ciao Bella xx

6 comments:

  1. I just got that cardigan in navy blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to wear this outfit!! Looks really great! :)

    P.s. U can check out my blog, if u want!
    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!! Super cute!

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete