I have a habit of online shopping when revising and kinda during my exam period (tut tut, I know). It’s my way of taking a break from revision or maybe just another excuse to shop. So here are a few things I picked up.
1) Tribal earrings- ASOS
2) Ally Bangle- NFD
3) Cross bracelet- ASOS
4) Lace top- ASOS
5) Cardigan- NFD
1) I’m not usually a fan of bright colours but I love these earrings. I think it’s the tribal effect that drew me to them. Knowing me I’ll probably wear them with an all black outfit.
2) I discovered this website (Never Fully Dressed) some time ago and I kept ohh-ing and ahh-ing over their items until I finally took the plunge and bought a couple of things. This bangle is plain and simple and I love the small heart charm.
3) I think I have a problem. I have an obsession with crosses. I can’t even count how many pieces of jewellery that I have bought that has some sought of cross on it. But I couldn’t resist this bracelet from ASOS. Ahh well one more to add to the growing collection.
4) You can’t tell but this top is basically just lace, it has no underlining so I will have to wear something underneath. I think I’ll wear it with a bandeau when it gets really hot.
5) Again, another obsession but you can never have too many cardigans not when you live in England anyway.
6) Theses are going to be my summer babies. It has summer written all over them and for doc martens they are not chunky at all.
What are you’re key summer pieces?
Ciao bella xoxo
(p.s. I’ve linked all the items to the websites)